||0 to 1 year (JAVA/J2EE)
||B.TECH/ BE/ MCA - Computer Science Only
||IT-Software/ Software Services
Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging, Database
- Ideal candidate should have 0 to 1 year relevant experience in developing JAVA /J2EE applications.
- Freshers with 90+ marks in 10th & +2 and 75+ marks in degree will also be considered.
- Experience in utilizing JAVA development tools such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Knowledge in Algorithms and Data structure is a must.
- Candidate should be able to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Ability to integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Candidate should Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Ability to enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Required to travel to client sites as and when needed.
As per the Industry standards.
Software Development, JAVA & J2EE Developers
OptiRisk India is the Indian arm of OptiRisk Systems UK, which is an ISO 9000 company operating in United Kingdom. Our mission is to help business capture value through Computational Optimization and Risk Management Solutions. To this end, OptiRisk offers training programs, Optimization Software tools, and 'bespoke' solutions. Although OptiRisk mainly focuses on catering to the needs of Banking, Finance, Securities and Insurance (BFSI) industries, it also caters to the needs of other industries, government institutions and defence establishments in the areas of resource planning, supply chain management and Risk Analytics.
Reference ID: OPTIJAVA201912