Android Developer (JAVA/ XML/ SQLite/ Realm Java/ Retrofit)
||Android Developer Trainee / Senior
||0 - 2 Years
||B.TECH/ BE/ MCA - Computer Science Only
||IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.TECH/ BE/ MCA - Computer Science Only.
- Freshers with 90+ marks in 10th & +2 and 75+ marks in degree will also be considered.
- Ideal candidate should have 0 to 2 years relevant experience in developing Android applications.
- Familiarity with debugging and testing tools provided by Android Development tools such as Local unit test, Instrumented test.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs such as Apache HTTP client, Retrofit, OkHttp to connect Android applications to the back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage using mobile database(Realm Java) is preferable.
- Experience in real time location tracking with Google Maps/ Open Street Maps is also preferable.
- Required to travel to client sites as and when needed.
- Analyse requirements, design, develop and test code using JAVA / XML / Realm Java / Retrofit, and should maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work with rest of team in integrating the modules and support integration and roll-out.
- Work with the top management in business development strategies.
- Work with the marketing team in requirement analysis and proposal preparation.
- Training and career development: The Company believes in gaining competitive advantage through knowledge and skill; therefore suitable training both in technology and in soft skills will be provided.
As per the Industry standards.
Software Development, Android Developers, JAVA, XML, SQLite, Realm Java, Retrofit
OptiRisk India is the Indian arm of OptiRisk Systems UK, which is an ISO 9000 company operating in United Kingdom. Our mission is to help business capture value through Computational Optimization and Risk Management Solutions. To this end, OptiRisk offers training programs, Optimization Software tools, and 'bespoke' solutions. Although OptiRisk mainly focuses on catering to the needs of Banking, Finance, Securities and Insurance (BFSI) industries, it also caters to the needs of other industries, government institutions and defence establishments in the areas of resource planning, supply chain management and Risk Analytics.
Reference ID: OPTIAND202002