Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®)
What is Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) :
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) is a globally accepted and recognized certification conferred by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit body situated in USA, on an assessment of pass/fail. CSPO® training prepares you to fulfill the role of Product Owner for a Scrum team.
CSPO® certification establishes your proficiency in managing stakeholders, ROI, backlog grooming, creating effective stories, acceptance criteria for stories, and overall Agile Project Methodologies.
Learn the essentials of working as a Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner (CSPO) in this two-day class. The CSPO course equips participants with the knowledge of Scrum principles and practices necessary to succeed in this new paradigm. Participants can expect to learn how to establish and maintain a backlog and write stories with clear acceptance criteria. We will also discuss real-world organizational challenges such as managing distributed teams, managing large or multiple projects, release planning, and metrics.
In Short the Certified Scrum Product Owner; course equips you with what you need to achieve success with Scrum.
Examination & Certification Details:
Becoming a Certified Scrum Product Owner® takes a level of knowledge and expertise above that of a typical project manager and makes you achieve the success with Scrum. As such, there are several requirements for becoming a CSPO. The first is the two-day CSM course, in which you immerse yourself in the application of the Scrum framework and learning to prioritize and control the requirements of an agile project as a Product Owner. Participants who complete the two-day course will be required, within 90 days of the course date, to take an on-line, 36 question, multiple choice exam.
On successful course completion, you will earn a Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) through the Scrum Alliance, demonstrating that you have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles necessary to fulfil the role of Product Owner for a Scrum team. The course fee also includes a 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
Your membership includes additional access to Certified ScrumMaster material and information on the Scrum Alliance website.
- Participants, who have completed the two-day classroom workshop will be required to take an on-line CSM Exam.
- The Exam consists of 36 MCQ (multiple choice questions)
- Evaluation Duration: 90 Min
- Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
- The Case for Scrum
- The Scrum Process
- The Product Owner Role and Responsibilities
- Other Scrum Roles – ScrumMaster and Scrum Project Team
- Mastering Scrum Ceremonies
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Daily Scrum Meetings
- Mastering Scrum Artifacts
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Chart
- Advanced Scrum
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum and Distributed Development
- Agile Development and Testing practices within Scrum
- Transitioning to Scrum – Transition strategies and organisational/people issues
Date & Venue:
A highly experienced SCRUM trainer, with an experience level of 18 years starting from Kansas City to the world's most eminent technology centers in Silicon Valley, Raleigh-Durham, Tokyo, Bangalore and New York.
Educated at the University of Missouri, Gregory is a whole-hearted supporter of Scrum and is of the view that Scrum, seasoned with XP practices is the antidote for widespread CS and IT project pathologies.
Some of his career highlights
- Developer of the roughly 650th website on the internet for UMKC in the early 90s
- Designed the web and tcp/ip components for an array of cellular monitoring devices which was among the first uses of the cellular network as a data service, SCADA-net
- Helped build one of the first global content distribution networks and was awarded US Patent #6801576, “System for accessing, distributing and maintaining video content..”
- Implemented a complete Scrum practice including a Scrum-Of-Scrums lightweight governance pattern at Rosetta Stone where his team built the largest commercial international, multilingual, multicurrency Ruby on Rails web presence to date.
Workshop fee: Rs. 24,900/- + 12.36% service tax. (After Early Bid Discount)
Workshop fee: Rs. 26,900/- + 12.36% service tax. (Regular Price)
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 3000/- if registered 31 days in advance.Early Bird Discount is applicable only for the first 10 candidates who register 31 days in advance.The Registration Fees includes the following: Two Days of Training, Study Material, Examination certification fees, 2-year membership in Scrum Alliance, lunch and refreshment for both days, 14 hours PDU certificate and 12.36 % service tax.
Group Discount Details:
|Discounted Price||No of Participants|
|Rs. 26,500 /-||3 - 5|
|Rs. 26,000 /-||6 - 10|
|Rs. 25,250 /-||11 - 19|
|Rs. 24,250 /-||20 and more|
* - service tax extra
1. Pay by Cheque/DD in favor of "OptiRisk Learning Systems (P) Ltd" payable at Chennai.
Send the cheque / DD to the following address along with the registration details.
OptiRisk Learning Systems (P) Ltd,
N0-12, Ground Floor, 25th Cross Street ,
Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur.
Chennai - 600041
Mob: +91 99400 32166 / Ph: 044 4501 8472 / Mob: +91 98406 18472
[ OR ]
2. Pay by bank transfer to the following bank account.
|Online Account Details :|
|Account Name:||OptiRisk Learning Systems (P) Ltd.||Account Number:||30801187665|
|Bank Name:||State Bank of India||IRTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code:||SBIN0011721|
|Branch :||Valmiki Nagar Branch, Chennai||MICR Code:||600002157|
|Account Type :||Current Account|